Transport planner for part- and full truck loads
- Permanent employment
- Full time
NTG Multimodal, based in Lübeck, is part of NTG Nordic Transport Group A/S, which was founded in Denmark in 2021. The group currently employs more than 1,500 people in 26 countries in about 100 offices. The parent company was listed on Nasdaq OMX in October 2019. Our business is transportation of goods by road, air and sea.
For our branch in Lübeck we are looking for a full-time transport planner for European intermodal trailer transports.
What tasks are included in the daily operations:
- Planning of international, multimodal part- and full loads from Scandinavia to Italy and Germany
- Creating price agreements with customers
- Processing of transport requests and monitoring of loading- and offloading windows
- Communication with customers, drivers, partners and service providers
- Paperless working with modern tools
What we expect:
- Secondary education level
- Preferable experience in truck planning and knowledge in the market
- Verbal and written English communications skills. Knowledge of German, Italian or a Scandinavian language would be an advantage
- Quality, cost and result conscious thinking and acting
- Good computer skills
- Excellent teamwork, an independent-, structured- and responsible way of working as well as reliability and ideally high resilience would round off your profile
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied tasks with personal responsibility and creative freedom
- An international, young, committed and highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchies as well as task-based salary and support in personal and professional development
We’re looking forward to meet you, in case you think that you can strengthen our team.
Please send your detailed application documents, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Fabio Heunen (0451/881893610).